2020 LEAGUE TOURNAMENT
The Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre – 601 Scottsdale Drive, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 3E7
JUEL Staff will be working as Video Operators, Stats and acting as Site Directors. These people will be able to answer any League or game specific questions; if not they will get you the answers.
Athletic Therapists will be wearing badges attached to Red Lanyards. An Athletic Therapist Station will be set up in all locations. Therapists will be stationed on all courts hosting games for the duration of the League Tournament.
- W.F. Mitchell Athletic Centre – 168 Trent Lane, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 4Z8
All Coaches are required to check in prior to their first game. Check in will be held at the University of Guelph Sports Complex beside the Main Court entrance.
LEAGUE TOURNAMENT ADMISSION – (Family, friends and guests)
- FRIDAY MAY 8, 2020, Day Pass – $10.00
- FRIDAY MAY 8, 2020, Awards Celebration– $20.00
- FRIDAY MAY 8, 2020, Day Pass and Awards Celebration – $25.00
- SATURDAY MAY 9, 2020, Day Pass – $10.00
- SUNDAY MAY 10, 2020, Day Pass – $12.00
- WEEKEND PASS – $20.00
- WEEKEND PASS and Awards Celebration – $30.00
- Children under the age of 8 year
- Seniors over 65
- Former JUEL Players (must sign in)
Guelph General Hospital is located at:
- 115 Delhi Street, Guelph, Ontario, N1E 4J4
A certified athletic therapist will be present at each location for the duration of the tournament to assist with athlete’s needs.
4 Safari Court, Brampton, ON, L7A 1G8